domingo, fevereiro 27, 2005

Lisa Hannigan






Be my husband

Be my husband I'll be your wife
Loving all of you the rest of your life
If you promise me you’ll be my man
I will love you the best I can
If you want me to cook and sew
Outside of you there is no place to go

Oh daddy now love me good
Oh daddy now love me good

Please don’t treat me so doggone mean
You’re the meanest man I ever seen
Stick the promise man that you made me
That you stay away from rosalie

imagens: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |

Lisa Hannigan participa usualmente nos concertos de Damien Rice, nos vocais de acompanhamento. 'Be my husband' é uma composição original de Nina Simone (excerto), que teve uma conhecida versão por Jeff Buckley, e que é cantada aqui 'a capela' por Lisa Hannigan, com Damien Rice percutindo a guitarra.

Sem comentários: